Buying or Selling a Residential Property in Western Australia Here’s Why a Real Estate Agent Needs a Conveyancer

Are you a real estate agent buying or selling a residential property in WA? Then you’ll want to consider working with a conveyancer.

If you’re asking yourself why then you’re in the right place to learn more. If you’re buying or selling a residential property in WA or the suburbs then here’s why a real estate agent needs a conveyancer and all the ways in which they can help you. It’s a decision you won’t regret.

The Role of A Conveyancer

Conveyancing is an essential component of the process when you’re buying or selling property. The role of a conveyancer is to ensure all legal obligations are being met as it relates to the settlement and title transfer process. Not only that but they also help to make certain that the client’s rights are always protected throughout the transaction. As the real estate agent you have enough on your plate, why not get help with the legal aspects?

Why Use A Conveyancer?

There are some advantages to choosing to work with a conveyancer as a real estate agent. For instance, they know how to perform extensive property research and will raise awareness of any issues that might be attached to the property. In addition, they have the knowledge and expertise to prepare, verify, and submit the proper and required legal documentation. They know the ins and outs of real estate law and will ensure all the finances are organised and in order. Essentially, having a relationship with a conveyancing solicitor will make your job easier overall.

Importance of Conveyancing When Buying or Selling Property

With the transfer of property in WA, both the buyers and sellers need to meet particular legal responsibilities and obligations. It’s a great way to ensure the client’s rights are protected throughout the transaction as they understand the complex paperwork and legal processes involved. Working with a conveyancer when buying or selling a residential property in WA will create a smoother experience in your dealings and with your clients. As the real estate agent, your job is to help your client zero in on the right property, while the conveyancer can handle the legal aspects having to do with the transfer of property, finances, and the contract.

How We Can Help

We offer conveyancing services, including residential and commercial property settlements in Perth WA, Australia. These services include:

  • Deceased Estate Transfers
  • Residential Settlements
  • Vacant Land Settlements
  • Commercial Settlements
  • First Home Buyer Settlements

We serve the following areas and suburbs:

  • Carine
  • Duncraig
  • Balcatta
  • Karinyup
  • Greenwood

There are several key differences and ways in which we can help you. We hope you’ll consider choosing us when it comes to needing to work with a conveyancer when selling or buying residential property in WA.

  • 4 Expert and licensed conveyancers
  • High-end firm
  • High-end transactions
  • Understand deceased estates
  • Understand stamp duty implications

Give us a call today to learn more about our services and to schedule a consultation.